Re: Structural Engineering Association

I am a marketing and sales consulting firm who was just retained by an
architect who recently developed the product.   I am not nor do I desire to
market the product through the SEAOC or any oither SEA for that matter.  My
intentions are informational only.

I know nothing about this product from an engineering standpoint and only
wish to obtain information and opinion from experts.  Some of you have
responded and I sincerely appreciate the information.  Since, however, the
opinions are those from the west coast, I need more input/opinions from other
parts of the US.

Some of you have regarded this inquiry as an intrustion by an individual
attempting to market.  This is not the case.

Could someone please provide me the names of other SEA's outside of
California?

Thankyou