Re: Structural Engineering Association

Saleseagle(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

> I am a marketing and sales consulting firm who was just retained by an
> architect who recently developed the product.   I am not nor do I desire to
> market the product through the SEAOC or any oither SEA for that matter.  My
> intentions are informational only.

In other words, you are using this list server as your personal
'research' tool for the future sales and marketing of this grand and
glorious device (note the spelling of 'device').

So far you haven't identified yourself, your product, your client, or
where you're located.  You haven't even signed a single post.

---  TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE !!  -----

Lew Midlam, PE
http://www.lcm.com