Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Disney Concert Building[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Disney Concert Building
- From: David Owens <dtowens(--nospam--at)cogent.net>
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 20:23:53 -0700 (PDT)
Do any engineers have any opinion on the lateral stability of the proposed Disney Hall, by Frank Gehry? You know, the one with the walls shaped like sails in the wind. It looks like it will be tricky, to say the least...
- Prev by Subject: Re: Diaphragms -Reply
- Next by Subject: RE: DRFT - Dedicated Drafters vs. Engineers Drafting Their
- Previous by thread: Concrete Pile Damage
- Next by thread: Bolted Column Splices UBC Earthquake Zone 3 (High Risk)