Re: SE Exam Review Course

I am a licensed PE attending graduate school at UC Berkeley.  I am also a
member of SEAONC.

I am looking for a SE Exam review course in the Bay area in preparation for
this October's SE licensing exam.  Does anyone have a lead?

I appreciate the help.

-Eric Anderson
 eanders(--nospam--at)ce.berkeley.edu

Eric Anderson			 	eanders(--nospam--at)ce.berkeley.edu
Structural Engineering, 	 	(510)549-1591 home
Mechanics and Materials			Office: 508 Davis Hall
721 Davis Hall
Berkeley, CA  94720

http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~anderson/

     *From the ashes of disaster grow the roses of success*