Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Special concrete requirement in City of Los Angeles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Special concrete requirement in City of Los Angeles
- From: "Sandy Pringle" <sandyp(--nospam--at)spasic.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 05:57:05 -0600
At 09:46 AM 8/12/97 -0700, you wrote: >I am working on a large project that requires using 5500 psi concrete. > Does any one know of any special requirement for using 5500 psi concrete >in the City of Los Angeles? > >Thanks for you help! > >Tat Leung, S.E. Special Approval is required for concrete over 5k psi in the City of Los Angeles, but I don't know what the criteria might be for that approval. Call Tim McCormick at 213 580-1140. He's with the Training Division of the City. R. Sandy Pringle, Chair STRUCTURAL INSPECTION CONSULTANTS Inc. SEAOSC (800)598-1970 Fax (310)376-5294 Inspection Practices Committee Hermosa Beach & Redondo Beach, CA sandyp(--nospam--at)sic-inc.com http://www.sic-inc.com It's not a matter of where you stand but in what direction you're headed.
- Prev by Subject: Special concrete requirement in City of Los Angeles
- Next by Subject: Special Pile Requirements in Zones 3 and 4
- Previous by thread: Special concrete requirement in City of Los Angeles
- Next by thread: Re: Need opinion on soil condition