CONC - Stripping of Deck Forms

I have a project in Santa Monica, which is 3 stories of wood over a
structural concrete deck over parking.  The deck is specified as 4000 psi
concrete.  The contractor wants to know if he can strip the forms after 7
days, assuming the concrete has reached full design strength.  I am hesitant
to let him do this because I am afraid the concrete will not be quite cured
enough and the early removal of the forms may result in some deflection/creep
problems.  As an alternate he has offered to reshore at 7 days with posts
spaced further apart than the original shores.  His goal, of course, is to
save money by returning the rented shores as soon as possible.

Any thoughts and/or experience with this issue would be much appreciated as
they are scheduled to pour on Friday and are looking for an answer from me
shortly.

Thanks in advance for your advice / opinions.

Bruce Resnick