Re: CONC - Stripping of Deck Forms

It has always been my understanding that strength may develop prior to
the 28 days but the full elastic properties of the material will not
develop until the full 28 days, that is why there is a 28 day
requriement.  You can get some deformation if stressed excessively prior
to that point.  I have run into this many times.  Usually, I allow them
to strip the forms in a few days but they must still have posts in place
in a pattern so as not to deform the members.

I agree with previous posts, it should be defined in the specs or plans
and the contractor is obliged to follow those requirements.