Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
COMP: Help! I Need Bridge Design Software.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: COMP: Help! I Need Bridge Design Software.
- From: Ecengrs(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 13:31:13 -0400 (EDT)
I'm looking for a good bridge program, preferably Windows based. The August issue of Modern Steel Const has a "Hot Products Competition" that lists various new products; they gave "merit awards" to two bridge design programs (MDX and MERLIN), but when I read through the award criteria, AISC evidently didn't actually evaluate the software, the awards appear to be based solely on the vendor literature!! This indicates to me that these AISC "merit" awards don't really mean anything, other than a competition as to which vendor writes better marketing literature. Anyone know anything about these programs? Earl Conroy
- Prev by Subject: RE: COMP-AISC Autocad Files
- Next by Subject: Re: COMP: Help! I Need Bridge Design Software.
- Previous by thread: Re: LOAD - Golf Tees
- Next by thread: Re: COMP: Help! I Need Bridge Design Software.