Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: COMP: Help! I Need Bridge Design Software.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: COMP: Help! I Need Bridge Design Software.
- From: Sibco6756(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:37:05 -0400 (EDT)
Earl Conroy wrote .... <snip> but when I read through the award criteria, AISC evidently didn't actually evaluate the software, the awards appear to be based solely on the vendor literature!! <snip> What do mean that they did not test the softwares ?? How else can a meaningful evaluation be made ? In my experience, some vendors literatures can be somewhat misleading in what their programs will do. Does anyone from the Modern Steel Construction magazine have any input on this topic ? Sib
- Prev by Subject: COMP: Help! I Need Bridge Design Software.
- Next by Subject: Comp: Lateral Design Spreadsheet Upgrade
- Previous by thread: COMP: Help! I Need Bridge Design Software.
- Next by thread: Roark & other formulas for stress and strain