Re: LOAD - Golf Tees

ASCE-7-95 says 100 PSF for public balconies (60 PSF for residential).
Walkways and elevated platforms can be designed for 60 PSF live load,
but I think your situation is much closer to a 'balcony'.  Besides, the
dead load of your 12 foot cantilevered balcony will be considerable
(don't forget to account for creep and other long term deflections), and
I suspect that trying to squeeze out few pounds out of the of the live
load isn't going to make that much difference.

Lew Midlam, PE
http://www.lcm.com