Re: LOAD - Golf Tees

I would throw one more kink into this mix. I would use 100 psf to be on
the conservative side due to what would happen if there was a failure.
Look out below. In addition, what would happen if there was a large
crowd of rowdy golfer types all crowding around watching Tiger Woods
practicing. If they are all scrunched together they may exceed 100 psf!

Ken Reed, PE
Redding, CA