Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Dynamic Wind Effects -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Dynamic Wind Effects -Reply
- From: John Armijo <421JARMI(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 09:48:06 -0700
This may not be exactly what you were looking for, but may give you leads. Read on and decide for yourself. ANSI/TIA/EIA-222-F-1996, Structural Standard for Steel Antenna Towers and Antenna Supporting Structures has a section on wind loading which includes gust factors. The bibliography for this section on wind loads references ASCE, Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures, ASCE 7-93 and a book published in 1936 titled Engineering Aerodynamics by W.S. Diehl. Reference is also made to the National Bureau of Standards, Building Science Series Report 118. TIA/EIA-222-F is available from Global Engineering Documents, 1-800-854-7179.
- Prev by Subject: FW: Dynamic Wind Effects
- Next by Subject: Re: Dynamic Wind Effects -Reply
- Previous by thread: Re: Dynamic Wind Effects
- Next by thread: RE: Dynamic Wind Effects