Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Design of Irregular RCC Sections by ACI 318-95[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Design of Irregular RCC Sections by ACI 318-95
- From: Central Computing Facility <nanditan(--nospam--at)giasbma.vsnl.net.in>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:20:18 -0500 (GMT)
I need to test a software which calculates longitudinal and transverse steel for arbitrarily shaped cross-sections with/without voids subjected to axial force, shears, torsion and bi-axial moments as per ACI 318-95 main body for shear/torsion and Appendix B for axial load/flexure. Are there any benchmark examples for the following conditions: - parabolic or parabolic+linear stress block - beams with redistributed moments, shear and torsion - columns with bi-axial moment Thanks in advance Rudra Nevatia
- Prev by Subject: Re: CSW - Concrete Shear Wall w/ Openings
- Next by Subject: Diagonal Sheathing Shearwalls.
- Previous by thread: RE: Roark & other formulas for stress and strain
- Next by thread: New Welding Innovation