bolted steel connections -- mis-aligned bolts in tension

I've designed a system of new horizontal tension-resisting steel struts
between existing steel floor beams.  The struts consist of threaded rods that
pass thru the webs of the floor beams, secured at each beam with double nuts;
the rods are interconnected by steel angles with end plates having holes
approximately aligned with the neutral axix of the angles. The design intent
was a strut system in a straight line end-to-end.  The current reality is
that the holes have been drilled through the existing beams with varying
amounts of misalignment, the maximum being about 2" offset in about 8 feet
(about 1:50).  I am evaluating the moment that would be induced in the
threaded rods by the  is   that consist of