Re: DRFT - Dedicated Drafters vs. Engineers Drafting Their Own

Christopher Wright wrote:

> This question doesn't have an answer until you
> know why you're changing
> and what people are doing now...

Basically, Chris, here's what's happening.  Our
best draftsman is leaving.  We are not that big so
this one person make a big difference.  We will
likely have to hire someone new.  We figured that
this would be a good opportunity to evaluate our
current setup and look into an alternate setup
that someone in our office suggested.

Stan Johnson
BS, EIT, Have to rely on CAD because my hand
writing is REALLY TERRIBLE!   :)