Original Text
From: Mark Baker <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>, on 8/18/97 3:23 PM:
To: "seaoc" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>

1. Do any of you use formula 31-1, section 1631.2.9 for calculating
diaphragm load in single story buildings?

2. When figuring diaphragm load do any of you use the weight of
diaphragm + weight of walls tributary to diaphragm which are
perpendicular to seismic load?

3. When figuring diaphragm load do any of you use all four walls
tributary to diaphragm?

Consider this as my survey of the week :)

Mark D. Baker
Baker Engineering