Test

Please excuse using the listservice for a test, but I have not
been receiving mail from the listservice since 10 August although
I have been receiving other e-mail.  If this message is posted, I
would appreciate a direct contact letting me know.  If I receive
the normal echo, I will post a cancellation.

If any of you who have posted messages and have received the
message, "Mail not delivered" to my address, I would also like to
know what your have received.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona