Re: $$ CHARGES FOR B &S PLAN CHECK CORRECTIONS

I think maybe our office just doesn't run into these issues as much as
everyone else.  I rarely get unreasonable requests from plan checkers,
and when I do, a one-on-one meeting to review the issues almost always
will resolve all issues.  OSHPOD and DSA have what I consider
unreasonable plan checks, but at least I know it is coming and can plan
for it.  If there is a serious problem on this issue for the many
engineers, maybe some changes are in order.  I probably should not have
commented on it since I really don't find this an issue of concern.

Lynn