Re: $$ CHARGES FOR B &S PLAN CHECK CORRECTIONS

Of course doing a good job is proper, but when an unqualified person is
checking they don't have the technical foundation to reconize good from bad.
I guess by inference that if one gets unreasonable requests they are doing a
bad job?  I have found that locally the engineers that do a poor job
encounter less plancheck problems because they simply give them less to look at.

Randy Vogelgesang