Re: $$ CHARGES FOR B &S PLAN CHECK CORRECTIONS

Are you implying that Lynn Howards' office does not get plan check
corrections because that office produces poor plans? Get real.

Although I know what you are talking about (it's hard to be critical of a
blank sheet of paper), I don't totally buy your arguement. If your plans
were indeed complete, thorough and accurate, there could be no criticism
(sp?). If the plan checker is unqualified to check your work either report
him to his supervisor or hold his hand. Your choice. If you routinely
encounter this level of plan checking, build this time into your fee. If
your fees get too high so that you are not competitive, get into another
line of work. Alternatively, produce half a** plans so that you don't get
these plan check corrections (as you claim).

This is not a difficult issue.

Regards,
Bill Allen