Re: FEE Survey

Wow, the heat must be getting to us all. If you cannot do the project for
$3,000, then put in a proposal for what you think it will take. If XYZ
engineering down the street will do it for $2,500, does that mean that you
need to submit a proposal for $2,495?

At some point we have to either stop doing this or stop complaining about
why we don't get paid enough.

Regards,
Bill Allen