Re: $$ CHARGES FOR B &S PLAN CHECK CORRECTIONS

Not at all!! I am sure that his office does an excellent job. I am only
saying that if a comment is off base then it is by defintiton not relevant
to the work that is presented. I base my opinions not only upon my
experience but the input that I have recieved from many engineers in this
area.  My ONLY point is that there is little that we can do to protect
against off base, time consuming planchecks.

I am sorry that you think that I need some realism.  I thought that I was
just providing some input on a topic that seems to be of intrest.  I do not
wish to offend anyone, so I am done sending my opinions to this list for a
while...

Randy Vogelgesang