Re: $$ CHARGES FOR B &S PLAN CHECK CORRECTIONS

>Randy Vogelgesang wrote:
>I thought that I was just providing some input on a topic that seems to
be of interest.  >I do not wish to offend anyone, so I am done sending
my opinions to this list for a
>while...

Randy-
Well, speaking for myself, your input was of interest, and I don't think
you offended anyone.  Just because one or two people out of the hundreds
who read this list may disagree, there is no reason to offended.  To me,
it would be a very BORING list to be a part of if we all agreed on
everything.  Hearing different opinions on various issues is in fact
what keeps this list interesting to me.

Lynn