Re: FEE Survey

An architect friend of mine just got two proposals for a $250,000
residential job. Both enginneers work primarily in this type of work. One
bid was $2,400 the other $6,000. (excluding construction phase) I do not
feel percentages are not applicable to small jobs and they should be bid on
a case by case basis.

Jeff Smith