Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: FEE Survey[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: FEE Survey
- From: smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com (Jeff Smith)
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 15:52:44 -0700 (PDT)
An architect friend of mine just got two proposals for a $250,000 residential job. Both enginneers work primarily in this type of work. One bid was $2,400 the other $6,000. (excluding construction phase) I do not feel percentages are not applicable to small jobs and they should be bid on a case by case basis. Jeff Smith >Wow, the heat must be getting to us all. If you cannot do the project for >$3,000, then put in a proposal for what you think it will take.
- Prev by Subject: Re: FEE Survey
- Next by Subject: Re: FEE Survey
- Previous by thread: Re: FEE Survey
- Next by thread: Re: FEE Survey