Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Apple OS FEM programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Apple OS FEM programs
- From: r marmaduke <avi(--nospam--at)az.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:58:50 -0700 (PDT)
Vishnu: I have tried both the 2D and 3D versions of MultiFrame from Graphic Magic, Santa Cruz, CA, 408.464.1949. They have an office in Australia as well (where they're from). By now I expect they have a FEM module as well. You might also look at ALGOR, which has the best software development team in the CAE business, and probably has ported to OS7. ALGOR has offices worldwide... At 05:20 AM 8/21/97 +0530, you wrote: >I am a structural engineer working in India and I have recently acquired a >Macintosh PowerBook 190. I am looking for any recommendations on >compatible FEM design programs. > >Thanks you, Vishnu Joshi > > > > > > Regards, Robert Marmaduke PE POB 28995, Bellingham, WA 98228 360.738.0854 VOX/FAX avi(--nospam--at)az.com http://www.az.com/~avi
- Prev by Subject: Apology to Tony ... This morning: again 30+ copies of his mail...
- Next by Subject: Apple OS FEM programs
- Previous by thread: RE: Steel - Beam with bent compression flange
- Next by thread: Apple OS FEM programs