Re: Apple OS FEM programs

Vishnu:

I have tried both the 2D and 3D versions of MultiFrame
from Graphic Magic, Santa Cruz, CA, 408.464.1949. They
have an office in Australia as well (where they're from).
By now I expect they have a FEM module as well. You might
also look at ALGOR, which has the best software development
team in the CAE business, and probably has ported to OS7.
ALGOR has offices worldwide...

At 05:20 AM 8/21/97 +0530, you wrote:
>I am a structural engineer working in India and I have recently acquired a
>Macintosh PowerBook 190.  I am looking for any recommendations on
>compatible FEM design programs.
>
>Thanks you, Vishnu Joshi

Regards,
Robert Marmaduke PE