RE: $$ CHARGES FOR B &S PLAN CHECK CORRECTIONS

>I am sorry that you think that I need some realism.  I thought that I was
>just providing some input on a topic that seems to be of intrest.  I do not
>wish to offend anyone, so I am done sending my opinions to this list for a
>while...
>
>Randy Vogelgesang

Randy:

Don't stop contributing to the listserv!  Sooner or later, all of us
find that we've been "Billed."  You shouldn't take it personally.
Consider it an initiation, the SEAoC version of the VMI rat line.

Awaiting your next post,

Stan Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas