Apology to Tony ... This morning: again 30+ copies of his mail...

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply from several members of the list.
This morning I found again ca. 30 copies of Tony's mail in my mail box.
As I understand from your responses, I am the only one suffering...
If this is the case, I shall contact the admin of my company+s internet
services.

I would like to apologize to Tony and all of you.

Regards,
Peter Rangelow
HOCHTIEF AG
Frankfurt, Germany