Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
dynamic analysis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: dynamic analysis
- From: "Julio Guerra - Chief Struct. Eng." <Julio.Guerra(--nospam--at)theaustin.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:59:29 -0700
I think I need some help from the structural community. I am working on a dynamic analysis of an irregular structure and it is my understanding that I have to use the Rw factor to reduce the base shear. UBC 1994 Section 1618.104.22.168 refers to the use of this factor, applicable only for soil profile type S4. Is it a different procedure for other soil profile types, like S2 and S3? Thanks in advance for your response Julio Guerra
- Prev by Subject: Re: DRFT - Dedicated Drafters vs. Engineers Drafting Their Own Stuff
- Next by Subject: Re: dynamic analysis
- Previous by thread: RE: Apology to Tony ... This morning: again 30+ copies of his mai l...
- Next by thread: Re: dynamic analysis