Re: Enercalc's Structural Engineering Library Survey

I got this message privately from Shafat.

Did anyone out there think this particular comment was a "personal attack"?

Michael, if you got the impression it was, I appologize (I've been doing
that a lot lately-it's a good thing I'm not afraid to do it).

Regards,
Bill Allen