Cast Iron

I've recently been commissioned to perform calculations and review shop
drawings for a set of stairs for a steel fabricator. The infill panel of the
guardrail consists of cast iron ballustrades. Local code requires that these
ballustrades be designed for a pre- determined design loading. Question -
What is or where can I find the allowable stresses for cast iron? I've
located the yeld and tensile stresses for various grades but have not found
any direction regarding determination of the allowable flexural stess, etc.
I've asked the contractor to provide the appropriate material specification
but this(i.e., ASTM) will again only provide tensile and yield stresses.

Thanks in advance.

Charlie Canitz, PE
Bel Air, MD