Re: $FEES, Capitalism, etc.

Bill:

Here's a little brain-twister for you...appropo of your latest thread:

Both commercial pilots and structural engineers are Board-certified and
have to take regular "checkout" (CEU) flights. There are far more
commercial pilots than structural engineers, yet commercial pilots make
far more than structural engineers (for example, UPS pilots $150,000 a
year, USAir pilots $180,000).

What's the only difference between pilots and engineers?

Pilots belong to a union. Ipso Facto.

(Oh, and they don't have to pay E&O, and they don't have B.O.'s
second-guessing them either)
* * *

Regards,
Robert Marmaduke PE