Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Unreinforced Foundations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Unreinforced Foundations
- From: BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 11:50:51 -0400 (EDT)
I'm looking at a house built in the 1920's. I believe the foundation is unreinforced, but have no way to tell. Is this a serious problem that should be corrected, and if so, what are common replacement methods?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Unauthorized Use of Competitors Names
- Next by Subject: Re: Unreinforced Foundations
- Previous by thread: ST - Minimum Connections
- Next by thread: Re: Unreinforced Foundations