Re: passive pressure for retaining wall

Richard Lewis wrote:

> I have never seen this done before.  I would like to see what reference he
> uses from a geotechnical background to validate such approach.
>
> Richard Lewis, P.E.
> Missionary TECH Team
> rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org
>
> The service mission like-minded Christian organizations
> may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.

Sorry Richard all referance  i have is James Amrhien masonry  handbook
that  the reason if anyone see geotechnical  referance will let us know
I also contact Masonry Institute Of America and ask  John one  of MR. Amrhien
assistance and said to is 100% right that the reason I want other engineers
opinions, because i did  design some retaining wallsand the owner called
anther structural engineer and ask me why in the earth did not do that and
brought  MR. Amrhien book,

Thanks  for reply , I'm waiting for more response

Dave Anderson P.E.