Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Earthquake provisions for Private Day Care Facilities[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Earthquake provisions for Private Day Care Facilities
- From: "James A. Lord" <jlord(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 08:12:46 -0700
Does anyone know what requirements California makes on existing private day care facilities? I have heard that in the 1960's they made them bolt the sill plates, but I cannot find the reference in the code. Any pointers would be welcome. James A. Lord, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: earth creepload and seismic load
- Next by Subject: Earthquake-resistant architecture
- Previous by thread: RE: Stripping of Deck Forms
- Next by thread: ST-Light Gage Tube Design