ST-Light Gage Tube Design

Hey,

Has anyone done any design with Cold-Formed Light Gage Tubes.  The AISI
specification has criteria for the maximum unbraced length of a box
section in section D3.3 which states that "the ratio of the laterally
unsupported length to the distance between the webs of the section shall
not exceed 0.086E/Fy."  Now for my condition (a shed in Florida), this
gives a length of almost 94".  However, I can not find any guidance on if
my braced length is larger than 94".  Section C3.1.2 deals with lateral
buckling strength however, it has a footnote stating that the equations
in this section do not apply to "closed box-type members".  Then to make
it even more difficult the section that deals with having the tension
flange fastened to sheathing (C3.1.3) does not address box-type members.
 Does anyone have any guidance? Or know of any good reference material?
I have "Cold-Formed Steel Design" by Wei-Wen Yu but it does not address
this.

Thanks in advance.

Mike