Re:Enercalc SEL v.5.0

In regards to the response from Michael Brooks to my question regarding
Enercalc:

First, thanks for the info and help in resolving my problem.

Secondly, it was not my intention to seek specific product technical
support from the seaoc list. As stated in my message, I was merely asking
other engineers who apparently use the program if they were experiencing
similar problems to mine or if they knew of an error that I was making.
Since I just recently acquired the program, I felt that asking others might
clear up my problem.  Since discussion of software and programs is on the
list frequently, I feel this was a valid question.

Lawrence Smith
URS Greiner
Timonium, MD