Adobe Research

I currently have several projects that concern restoration of adobe
buildings.  I have done this before but I am always looking for additonal
information.  Does any one have any information regarding constructon (new
and old) using adobe?  I am very interested in restoration in high seismic
risk areas.  I had heard that Stanford was doing research on this.  Has any
of it been published?

Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Mel Slaysman
mjslaysman(--nospam--at)aol.com