software for nonlinear static push-over analysis

Hi

I'll do for seismic evaluation of existing buildings nonlinear static
push-over analyses. And I'm looking for the appropriate tool to do this
analyses. The software I've already heard of is IDARC, DRAIN-2D, and all
the multi-purpose, high-power programms like ANSYS, ABAQUS, others....
Please, if anybody has conducted on his own a push-over analysis or thinks
he knows any tool I can use.

Thanks a lot, Kaspar
Kaspar PETER

Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne
IBAP DGC
EPFL Ecublens
CH - 1015 Lausanne
Switzerland