NAIL VALUE DISCREPANCIES - '94 ubc

SEAOC list members:

A month or so ago I posted a note on the list server concerning
discrepancies between the nail values between various printings of the 1994
UBC.  At the same time, I sent an email to ICBO requesting clarification.
I don't know which method got through to ICBO, but here is the response I
received today.

Note the reference to errata to be posted for the 1997 UBC on ICBO's
website.  I applaud them for planning to post such information.  It is a
quick, sure way to reach a 1,000 or so users of the Code.

Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland, CA