RE: Push-over analysis

A couple of years ago, I had done a push-over analysis of a mid-rise
building in LA downtown, using Drain-2d.  It was a pain in the neck,
both the input and output formats are too academic. It is not a program
for the practical world.  It was the same format that I was using back
in 82, when I wrote my computer program in school.

It will be interesting to find a more real-life practical program.

Tom Chiu, SE
Thomas Engineering
Walnut, CA