Re: ES/Misc. - Northstar Horizon Computer

I did this years ago when I retired my Morrow CP/M PC. I transferred it
to my IBM compatible PC via modem. I took my new machine to my office
and set it's modem to answer and called it from the Morrow at home and
transferred the data files. As long as the data files are in ASCII
format, it should work fine.

Ken Reed, PE
Redding, CA