Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Archives: Re[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Archives: Re
- From: <rangelow.peter(--nospam--at)iks.hochtief.de>
- Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 12:27:00 +0200
Hi, If Mr. Benjamin Wai thinks that I could help by sending him the missing March-June'97 posts, I'd be happy to do so. Best regards, Peter Rangelow ---------- Von: Stan Johnson An: Rangelow, Peter HVIK Betreff: Re: Archives Datum: Freitag, 5. September 1997 21:30 >The person who runs the archive might appreciate >receiving copies of missing posts. Perhaps you >can email them to him. I think the email address >to send to is listed in a couple of posts from >about 1 month ago. > > >Stan Johnson >BS, EIT, and nosy too! :) >---------- >Von: Shafat Qazi >An: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org >Betreff: New URL for Email Archives >Datum: Sonntag, 27. Juli 1997 18:34 > >Thanks to the voluntary efforts of Mr. Benjamin Wai, we now have a web page >that maintains the archive of all the email messages that get posted to our >list server. The archived messages can be sorted by date, author or thread. > >So, if there was a thread in past that you may want to read again, this is >the place to go. The address is: > >http://www.euken.com/group/seaoc/ > >Shafat Qazi, P.E. >Chair SEAOC CAC >
- Prev by Subject: Re: Architectural Engineering
- Next by Subject: ATC-40 Report, "Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings."
- Previous by thread: Re: Contractors Reputation
- Next by thread: steel (purlins and sloped roofs)