COMP - Goodbye DOS

Bill Allen wrote:

<< I''ve waited a long time to get DOS small in my rear view
<< mirror.

 <<Regards,
 <<Bill

I've been using computers for structural analysis since punch card days, and
I've seen, with a few exceptions, a steady improvement in operating
environments, from Mainframes to VAX to DOS PC's to PC's with Windows95
(Windows 3.1 was, in my opinion, one of the "exceptions").

I'm with Bill; DOS has served it's purpose. As soon as RISA converts their
stuff to Windows95 (are you reading this Bruce?) I'll be finished with
DOS/Win 3.1 for good.

Earl Conroy
EC Engineers