Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Push-over analysis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Push-over analysis
- From: Ed.Haninger(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 15:01:00 -0400
If you want to get more out of DRAIN 2D you may want to check into a product called DrainPro. This was presented at the last SEAOC computer exposition. I haven't used it, but it is reported to be a user friendly post-processor for DRAIN-2Dx. It is by Advanced Structural Concepts in Golden Colorado, $995, (303) 278-6234, email: advstr(--nospam--at)rmi.net Ed Haninger Fluor Daniel ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: Re: Push-over analysis Author: Wira Tjong at ADPM-TUCSON Date: 9/5/97 11:19 AM I agree that Drain2D can offer a much cheaper computing cost than other non-linear programs but unfortunately it doesn't have a good documentation and backup for some elements, as well as no technical support for practical use. Wira Tjong
- Prev by Subject: Re: Push-over analysis
- Next by Subject: Q) LIST SERVER for SAP90 ???
- Previous by thread: Re: Push-over analysis
- Next by thread: COMP - AISC Autocad Files