RE: CONC-Design of Underground manholes/tanks

Visual Analysis by Integrated Engineering Software is getting close,
they either have already or will soon release a version which does
concrete slab/wall design.  You can contact them at 406-586-8988 or
http://www.iesweb.com.  PCA has recently published a book of charts
titled "Rectangular Concrete Tanks" for tank wall analysis.  Don't
discount your references from the '50's, the coefficients for moments
and shears are still valid today.