travel

Does anyone have experience in traveling in Europe with a laptop computer and
modem.  I have the voltage problem taken care of but will my zoom modem work?
 What is the phone jack configruaton?  Do I need some sort of adapter?  I
can't find out the answers to these questions through local suppliers,
telephone company, or even the manufacturers.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Mel Slaysman