Re: Project Scheduling

Kim

The answer depends on the complexity and simplicity of the types of projects
you typically do.  For many,  the integration of MS Project with MS Office
more than does it.  However,  for more complex projects with more involved
relationships between activities,  Suretrak more than does for most.
 Suretrak is also compatible with Primavera which then satisfies the larger
corporate clients who use it.

Check out the following website page for a comparison chart of Primavera
(P3), SureTrak and MS Project.:  http://schedulers.com/ra/compare.htm

Also,  recently on the Civil Engineering newsgroup was a similar discussion,
 snipped here for your info:

<snip>