Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Opportunity to speak on seismic engineering in the SF Bay Area?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Opportunity to speak on seismic engineering in the SF Bay Area?
- From: Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 03:25:57 -0400 (EDT)
reposted from the Civil Engineering newsgroup as potentially interesting exposure for folks in the SF Bay Area: <snip> Subject: Speak at SLAC From: |jck(--nospam--at)hooked.net| (Joe Kenny) Date: 8 Sep 1997 16:51:02 GMT Are you a professional in any of these fields: occupational safety health physics radiation physics toxicology seismic engineering industrial hygiene emergency preparedness occupational medicine fire protection environmental engineering waste minimization ergonomics/human factors engineering with a 30 to 60 minute talk to give about a special topic related to your job? If you are, the SLAC Special Series in Environment, Safety, and Health wants you to give your talk at the fascinating and scenic Stanford Linear Accelerator Center in Palo Alto, CA. The SLAC Special Series has attracted crowds of more than 100. For more information, write me at the email address above. SLAC is operated by Stanford University under contract with the United States Department of Energy. Due to budget constraints, SLAC cannot compensate speakers in any way. <end snip>
- Prev by Subject: Re: Online
- Next by Subject: Our Email Archive
- Previous by thread: Re: travel: Re
- Next by thread: Subject: Re: Seismic/Non-Seismic design