Subject: Project Scheduling

>From: Mcsherrygp(--nospam--at)aol.com
>To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
>Subject: Project Scheduling

>Our firm recently purchased Microsoft Project to help with our scheduling
>needs.  I was wondering if any of you had any experience with this program
>and if you've found an effective way to utilize it for scheduling and
>budgeting purposes.

>I would also like to know of other scheduling software programs that people
>have found work well.

>Thank you in advance for your responses.

>Kim Hicks
>The McSherry Group, Inc.

I have used Microsoft Project in the past.  Don't use it much anymore.
It does have quirks in printing which you will have to get use to.  You
didn't say what it's to be used for.  If scheduling a design office, we
tried that here, but soon gave up on it - too time consuming.  If your
scheduling a construction project, unless it is real small, Primavera is
a better choice
and is standard of the industry.