Re: travel

According to my sister who works in Europe,..."There are specialty stores
that have these items in the USA.  Each country has it's OWN phone jack and
power outlet jack.  However, you can't get the adapters there in Europe, you
have to get them here because it's US to EUROPE, they have EUROPE to US.  My
Mac  automatically converts the power and all I have to do is add the phone
adapter to the plug. Everyone I know that works abroad uses Mac.  Remember 2
adapters for each country.  PHONE & POWER. Sorry.  Hope this helps.